Digital Project Manager
Series Eight is seeking a full-time Digital Project Manager to join our remote team of designers, developers, project managers, copywriters and founders. You’ll be leading exciting brand, website and e-commerce projects from briefing to launch. Working mostly to a UK timezone, we’re looking for someone residing either in the UK or Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working independently on your own projects, whilst keeping in sync and collaborating with other project managers and directors
- Having a voice within our leadership team and the autonomy to instigate change within the agency
- Managing projects full-cycle, ensuring they are delivered within scope, on time and within budget, to our high quality standards
- Identifying project risks and acting proactively to solve issues
- Building and nurturing client relationships; being their main point of contact and guiding them - and our team - to a successful outcome
- Converting client briefs into detailed and accurate project summaries, deliverables and roadmaps, constantly monitoring and keeping up to date
- Briefing the project team and coordinating their tasks
- Ensuring the team understand their deliverables, keeping everyone on track and motivated throughout all project phases
- Facilitating discussion, decision making and problem solving
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience in a Project Management role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong experience with managing client relationships
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and initiative
- Be efficient at managing expectations and delivering
- Be able to manage multiple projects at a time and thrive in a fast paced environment
- A proactive approach to working
- An honest and collaborative spirit
We share a passion for what we do: What we consider as ‘work’ and ‘play’ aren’t always clearly defined. Our curiosity and creativity connect us and drive us. And, as far as we’re concerned, staying in your comfort zone is always a no-go.
We love to learn: We love to learn, especially from each other. We’re constantly honing our design, development, and copywriting skills, and mastering new platforms and features. Because the best learners are the lifelong ones.
We leave egos in the background: We share honest feedback and challenge ideas, but we also focus on the common ground. We’ll challenge things for the sake of better work, but never just because. No one’s got time for that.
We build each other up: We spend our days building sites and building up each other. A new project means a new opportunity to connect, collaborate, and celebrate our clients and teammates. In it together, and in it for the long run.
- Competitive salary
- Work from anywhere
- New MacBook Pro (if needed)
- Budget for learning
- Annual team trip
- 1/2 day Fridays for building personal projects / add-ons / experiments
- Flexible working routine
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and positive team of people
- 28 days of annual holiday — plus bank holidays and a long paid Christmas holiday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave policies
We’re serious about embracing diversity and equality, and believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better our work will be.
Whoever you are, wherever you’re based, and whatever else makes you, you - we’re here for it. If there are things we can do to support you during the interview process, then we want to know. And the same goes for the pronouns you use.
We believe in being ourselves, and we want you to be yourself, too.
Sound perfect to you?
Drop us a line