We’re looking for a results-orientated marketer to lead our marketing efforts. You will have a strong marketing background with knowledge of digital marketing. You find and test new channels with an unrelenting focus on the CPA, then doubling down on successful channels.
You will be analytical, focused and curious. How do we drive existing channels harder? You’ll get to test your assumptions either working alone or with partners and carve out a successful paid marketing strategy.
If you are a technical, analytic and a deep thinking marketer and are excited by the opportunity to sink your teeth into this challenging Growth / Marketing Lead role, we would love to hear from you. Ideally, you will have start-up or agency experience having built growth in early stage companies through to later stages companies that are consumer-facing digital products. Over time, you will build a multi-channel marketing and growth team.
- Create and own the digital marketing strategy
- Defining, measuring and understanding our growth metrics.
- Plan and coordinate marketing activities – seek appropriate information from business stakeholders and complete tasks to a high standard
- Manage social media, website, email campaigns, award submissions, events, webinars, newsletters, PPC (AdWords, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- Work closely with the sales team to effectively execute campaigns and analyse their success
- Content creation (Mailshots, Ads, Website copy, etc)
- Perform analysis and review AdWords and Google Analytics performance
- Manage and work along-side third party agencies
Experience and skills
- Have experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands-on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- Proven experience of digital marketing, including strategy, building, managing and writing content, managing campaigns and website CMS
- Proficient use of tools e.g. Hubspot or similar email tool, Salesforce, website CMS e.g. Wordpress, CraftCMS, Google Analytics.
- Analytical Skills – strong attention to detail and ability to deal with ambiguity and apply logical, structured approaches to solving problems.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to articulate complex ideas to a range of audiences, simply. Flexible engagement style with ability to tailor according to the audience.
- A pro-active, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Design skills – Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, UX
- Basic HTML
What we offer
- Flexible holidays
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
- Year team trips
- Paid training or development which benefits your role